Bitcoins have come a long way, from being labeled as worthless by schizo-heads, to actually commanding respect as an alternative currency. What we are witnessing is the beginner moments of what must turn into a giant virtual economy!
Although bitcoin has received love from even tech firms like Tesla and Dell (Yay) there are others like Netflix and eBay who reject payment in cryptocurrency.
Seriously, fuck eBay, and fuck Netflix! And fuck that slimy business owner in your hood who wouldn’t accept bitcoins too!
As the days go by, we will see a change in that attitude, though. In the long run, what are now bitcoin-resistant enterprises will accept digital value tokens!
They have to.
The fiat money system has corrupted the world so much that even our superpower is knee-deep in bad debts. Does that even make sense? How does a superpower get stuck in bad debts? Fiat money is designed to beat us down. But let’s get away from politics.
Big-money firms that accept bitcoin
These are some of the large companies that accept bitcoin alongside fiat money as payment means. Obviously, this is a step in the right direction.
- Shopify. It’s an e-commerce company that hosts online stores for its customers. If your auntie sets up a cosmetics shop on the platform, she may pay amounts owing with bitcoins.
- Rakuten. This is a giant online store by the Japanese. It retails nearly everything you can think of (legal items). And they can ship to anybody around the world.
- Overstock. It is an American online retailer that focuses on home décor products. On the website, you’ll find diverse items listed under categories like; furniture, rugs, décor, beds, kitchen, jewelry, watches etc.
- TigerDirect. It is an online retailer of electronics, computer, and computer parts. TigerDirect serves a global client base and accepts bitcoin as a form of payment.
- Namecheap. It is an American company that provides domain registration and web hosting services. Namecheap is a first-rate company because it’s hard to come across bulk-negative reviews directed at them on review sites. But more importantly, they accept bitcoins as an alternative payment means.
**Online Shekels receives a monetary reward for our referrals.**